MEDICAL QIGONG RESOURCES
Many people ask about books that can help them learn more about Medical Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Below are some of the books I have read and found helpful. More will be added from time to time, so check back often.
1. The Root of Chinese Qigong - Secrets for Health, Longevity and Enlightenment by Dr. Jwing-MIng Yang
2. The Web Has No Weaver - Understanding Chinese Medicine by Ted J. Kaptchuk, O.M.D.
3. The Way of Qigong - The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing by Kenneth S. Cohen
4. Tan Tien Chi Kung - Foundational Exercises for Empty Force and Perineum Power by Mantak Chia
5. Qigong Empowerment - Guide to Medical/Taoist/Buddhist/Wushu/Energy Cultivation
by Master Shou-Yu Liang and Wen-Ching Wu
Self Healing and Growth
1. Loving What Is - Four questions that can change your life by Byron Katie with Stephen Mitchell
2. When the Body Says NO - The Cost of Hidden Stress by Gabor Mate M.D.
3. Wisdom of the Ages - 60 Days to Enlightenment by Wayne W. Dyer
4. Braving the Wilderness - The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone - Brene Brown